The Red Elementary PTO plays an important role in fundraising for the school to help bring the latest and greatest technology to your children and to build a fun and exciting learning environment for your children to grow. Here are just a few examples of what your PTO has accomplished:
- $30,000 in technology improvements every year such as laptop carts, Google Goggles and 3D printers
- $30,000 in capital improvements every year such as school playground maintenance and improvements
- Providing afterschool care and summer camp on school grounds
- Paying the salary for the school’s art teacher and classes
- $1000 College scholarship to Red alumni
- Teacher Appreciation
- Student Assemblies and Field Trips
To accomplish this we fundraise in some of the following ways:
- Fall Product Sales
- School Store- We sell small toys and supplies
- Corporate Donations- Does your company donate?
- Merchant Programs- When you shop at Randall’s, Kroger, Office Depot, or Amazon you can give back to Red
- Product sales- chocolate, shirts, etc.
- Yearbook Sales
We take these funds and put them back into the school for the students and teachers!