The PTO helps helps our school purchase technology, programs and materials that are not in their budget.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Eating out on Spirit Nights (Restaurant nights)
- Shopping at certain local and national retailers
- On-line donations like our Harvey Relief Campaign and our library book drive
- Large fundraising and community-building events like Fall Fiesta--our awesome fall carnival
- Buying Spirit Gear from the School Store
- Participating in school-wide fundraisers like World's Finest Chocolate Sales and the Boosterthon Fun Run
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!