The Red Elementary PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) has established a scholarship program to help offset the cost of higher education for students that are part of the Red Elementary School community (former Red students or the children of current Red staff members). The program is managed by the Red Elementary PTO Scholarship Committee, consisting of current Red parents, faculty, administrators, and stakeholders. A $1,000 award is given without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or national origin.
- Be enrolled or have been accepted in a full-time course of study at a post-secondary educational institution (vocational school or an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university)
- Have a minimum 2.5 Grade Point Average (high school career grade point average and any post-secondary institution grade point average, if applicable)
- Have successfully completed a minimum of two full academic years as a student at Red Elementary or be the child of a current staff member at Red Elementary
- The application must be made within four years of the applicant’s graduation from high school
Please see the application form for additional requirements.
Important dates for 2022:
- Submit completed applications by mail postmarked no later than May 20, 2022.
- Winner of the scholarship notified by June 10, 2022.
- Scholarship processed by June 24, 2022.